SEO Writing Training
Well-written, focused and optimized content is the very foundation of SEO. Most copywriters can write great copy that appeals to visitors, but if that website content isn’t optimized, it won’t be easily understood and properly catalogued by the search engines. In our SEO writing training, you and your writing team can learn how to write engaging copy that visitors and search engines alike will love.
SEO Writing Topics
The primary topics covered in our SEO writing training include:
- performing keyword research
- prioritizing your work (by choosing the top pages to optimize)
- planning and organizing (or reorganizing) a page
- what to include (and not include) on a page
- writing new content for SEO
- line-editing existing content for SEO
- combining “broad” keyword phrases and “long-tailed” keyword phrases
- varying keyword repetition and hitting the sweet spot of keyword density
- getting your writing approved (if you’re submitting it to a client or other stakeholders)
Get Feedback On Your SEO Writing
As an add-on to our SEO writing training, your marketing team members can write new content for SEO and/or line-edit existing SEO content, and we can review their work and provide feedback.
- corporate marketing teams
- non-profit marketing teams
- higher education marketing teams (colleges and universities)
- marketing and creative agencies
- marketing specialists
For more information about our SEO writing training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail email@example.com, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we work with marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.