Boosting SEO For A Page Training
Did you know that a single page can potentially rank for thousands of keyword phrases and generate hundreds of thousands of qualified clicks per year?
Is there a specific page on your site that you would like to have perform better on Google – for a specific keyword phrase, or for hundreds of keyword phrases? If so, this SEO training could benefit you by helping you apply targeted SEO in order to get the results you want.
In this customized SEO training, you’ll learn:
- how to measure the performance of a page (in terms of traffic and keyword ranking positions)
- how to determine which other pages on your site might be competing with your preferred page
- how to line-edit the copy on the page for an SEO boost
- which types of content to add to the page to enhance its SEO
- how to choose the best pages to focus on, for the maximum impact
- how to evaluate the competitiveness of specific keyword phrases (using a “keyword difficulty” measurement, as well as cost-per-click rates)
- how to choose the best keyword phrases to focus on (based on their popularity, how competitive they are, and what ranking positions you’re currently in for those phrases)
- other SEO strategies that will help improve the page’s performance
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes!