Advanced SEO Training
Once you have learned the basics of SEO, it’s time to move on to more advanced strategies – to apply sitewide and to specific pages. In this advanced SEO training, you and your marketing team can decide which areas of SEO you would like to focus on.
Advanced SEO Training Topics
These areas of advanced SEO training might include:
- keyword research and targeting specific keyword phrases
- planning, writing, and line-editing copy for SEO
- using internal links more effectively to boost your pages and enhance user experience
- attracting quality backlinks (from credible sites)
- setting up reporting to measure SEO results
- planning for a website launch or redesign
Customized Advanced SEO Training For Marketing Teams
We offer customized, advanced SEO training for all types of marketing teams and marketing professionals, including:
- corporate marketing teams
- non-profit marketing teams
- higher education marketing teams (colleges and universities)
- marketing and creative agency teams
- marketing professionals
For more information about our customized advanced SEO training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we work with marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.