Keyword Research And Analysis For SEO Training
Let’s talk about keyword research training in a free 30-minute consultation! Please click here to book your consult by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keyword research, whether it’s conducted for SEO or general marketing purposes, is like having your own focus group, on call at any time. It is one of the best marketing tools ever and keyword research (and keyword phrase choices) set the foundation for everything that follows in SEO.
In this customized keyword research and analysis for SEO training, you’ll learn:
- the benefits of keyword research
- how keywords impact SEO performance
- how to perform research using 5 different keyword research tools
- how to choose the most effective keyword phrases for your site
- how to choose the most effective keyword phrases for a page
- how to determine how difficult it will be to get to the top of Google for a specific keyword phrase
- how to track keyword ranking positions for specific keyword phrases and keyword groups
- how to organize the content on your site, according to keyword research
- how to measure how your site (and individual pages) are performing for different keywords
- how to incorporate “broad” and “long-tailed” keyword phrases into your SEO strategy and writing
For more information about keyword research training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, click here to book a meeting time by e-mail email@example.com, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we work with marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO, and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.