SEO Competitor Analysis Training
Would you like to measure your SEO performance against your competitors – for your site, specific pages, and specific keyword phrases? Would you like to know – in advance of doing intensive SEO work – how hard it will be to get to the top of Google for your preferred keyword phrases? You can learn all of this and much more in this SEO training.
In this customized SEO competitor analysis training, you’ll learn how to:
- ascertain whether your competitors have SEOed their sites or not and what SEO strategies they’re using
- compare your site’s performance to your top “real life” competitors’ sites
- compare your site’s performance to Google competitors (the sites that are in the top positions on Google)
- guesstimate how much organic traffic is coming to your competitors’ sites
- measure how well a competitor is performing for a specific keyword phrase or page
- figure out how hard it will be to rank well for a specific keyword phrase
- find out which sites are linking into your competitors’ sites, so that you can contact them to ask for backlinks
For more information about SEO competitor analysis training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.