Line-Editing For SEO Training
On most websites, only a small percentage of pages are performing as well as they could be for SEO, but it’s easy enough to remedy that! With a little bit of work, you can take a page that’s not performing at all for your preferred keyword phrases and get it to start ranking well. Or you can focus on a page that’s already doing well and make it even better!
If you’d like to learn how to make all of your pages work harder for you and attract more traffic, you’ll enjoy this SEO training.
In this customized SEO training, you’ll learn:
- how to choose which pages on your site to line-edit for SEO
- how to evaluate a page’s current performance and potential for improvement
- how to perform keyword research in order to know which keywords you should be emphasizing on the page
- how to reach the proper “keyword density” levels in order for a page to perform for SEO
- how to vary keyword repetition to avoid “oversaturation” of keywords
- how to add bullet-point lists for maximum SEO impact
- how to add subheadings to improve SEO
- what to include and NOT include on a page
- how to keep the focus of your pages tight, so that Google clearly understands them
- how to perform a “before and after” evaluation of the page, complete with recommended word counts
- how to proof your copy in order to make sure that it’s appealing to visitors
- how to track a page’s SEO performance
For more information about line-editing for SEO training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail email@example.com, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.