Google Analytics And SEO Training
Google Analytics tracks thousands of different metrics, sitewide and for specific pages. But which ones really matter? What data should you be paying attention to, in order to understand how your website is performing, whether your SEO efforts are paying off, and what steps you can take to improve SEO performance? Come to this “introductory” class to Google Analytics, and you’ll find out all of this and more.
In this customized Google Analytics training, you will learn:
- how to evaluate SEO performance for your entire site, as well as individual pages
- how to determine which pages on your site are the most popular
- how to figure out where your traffic is coming from (e.g. direct visits, organic traffic, paid advertising, social media, referrals from other websites, e-mail marketing)
- how to compare different time periods (such as year over year or month over month)
- how to evaluate engagement (time spent on site, number of pages viewed, bounce rate, and more)
- how to know more about who’s visiting your site (their location, age, sex, whether they used a mobile device or laptop, how often they came back to visit the site, and more)
- how to implement and track conversions in Google Analytics
- how to use Google Analytics to spot trends (positive and negative)
- how to set up simple dashboards for SEO reporting
For more information about Google Analytics training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail email@example.com, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes!