You Pick…Design Your Own SEO Training
We can custom-design SEO trainings to match the knowledge, skill level and goals of your marketing team – and it can be as broad or as specific as you want, as basic or as advanced as you need.
While all of our SEO trainings are customized (we use examples from your website and your industry), with these custom-designed SEO trainings, you’ll choose the areas of SEO that you’d like to learn more about.
Custom-Designed SEO Training Options
Some of the primary topics that we can cover in your custom-designed SEO training include:
- keyword research
- site navigation and information architecture
- SEO content strategy
- writing for SEO and line-editing content for SEO
- measuring SEO performance (in terms of search engine ranking positions, traffic, conversions, and sales)
- building links into your site (quality backlinks, from good sites)
- SEO site audits and improvements
- how to effectively combine SEO and pay-per-click
- corporate marketing teams
- non-profit marketing teams
- higher education marketing teams (colleges and universities)
- marketing and creative agencies
- marketing specialists
For more information about custom-designed SEO training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time by e-mail email@example.com, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we work with marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes!