SEO 101 Training
Google uses more than 200 parameters to decide which website pages to send to the top of its search engine ranking results. In this SEO training, you and your marketing team will learn the basics of SEO, which of those 200 parameters are the most important and how you can optimize your content and website in order to increase traffic.
This type of SEO training is geared toward all types of team members, including: marketing specialists and managers, writers, social media specialists, paid advertising specialists and website managers.
SEO Training Topics
The SEO 101 training includes components on:
- an overview of SEO
- keyword research for SEO
- content strategies for SEO
- optimizing content for SEO
- metatags (title tags and metatag descriptions)
- links strategies for SEO (internal links, external links, and backlinks)
- metrics and reporting to track “before and after” SEO progress.
- corporate marketing teams
- non-profit marketing teams
- higher education marketing teams (colleges and universities)
- marketing and creative agencies
- marketing specialists
For more information about our customized SEO 101 training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we work with marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes!