SEO Magnet Pages Training ~ Content Clusters
Would you like to rank higher on Google for a specific keyword phrase or group of related keyword phrases? You can do that by creating “SEO magnet” pages (individual pages that are designed to attract qualified clicks), and “content clusters” (groups of related pages that are focused on a single product, service, or topic).
In this customized SEO training, you’ll learn:
- why SEO magnet pages and content clusters are important
- how to decide which keyword phrases (or pages) to boost through the use of SEO magnet pages and content clusters
- how to use keyword research to come up with ideas for new pages to include in a content cluster
- how to assign each page in your content cluster a “job” (which keyword phrases the page is expected to perform for)
- how to write effective content for SEO magnet pages and content clusters
- how to write effective URLs for SEO magnet pages and content clusters
- how to create effective internal links between pages in a content cluster
- how to track the SEO performance of your SEO magnet pages and content clusters
For more information about SEO writing training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.