SEO Site Audits Training
While a fast-loading, well-built and well-organized website won’t automatically get you to the top of Google, a site with a bunch of technical errors and flaws can absolutely make it harder to perform for SEO. If you would like to know how to conduct an SEO site audit and what to do about “errors” on your site, this is a great SEO training for you.
In this customized SEO site audit training, you’ll learn:
- how to conduct SEO site audits using a variety of tools
- how to prioritize your SEO work based on urgency
- how to work on site audit recommendations that will make the most impact on SEO
- how to separate out fixes that will have the least impact on SEO
- how to re-run site audits and set up simple reporting to track your SEO progress
- how to use site audits before and after a website redesign, in order to help ensure that you don’t lose any ground for SEO
- how to involve other people on your team in helping to improve SEO performance
For more information about SEO site audits training or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, e-mail email@example.com, or please call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.