SEO Performance Reporting Training
SEO can be time-consuming and expensive…and extremely effective! But is it paying off for you? This SEO training is great if you want to learn how to choose and track SEO metrics that provide both big-picture information and granular data.
In this customized SEO performance reporting training, you’ll learn:
- key metrics to track for SEO
- how to set up meaningful SEO performance reports
- how to figure out which keyword phrases are driving the most traffic to your site
- how to identify the top-performing (and under-performing) pages on your site
- how to track keyword ranking positions for your top keyword phrases
- how to segment the different types of traffic coming to your site (direct, organic, social, and more)
- how to set up simple SEO reporting dashboards in Google Analytics
- how to track conversions in Google Analytics
- tools to track leads and sales (phone calls, e-mails, and appointments)
For more information about SEO reporting training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we provide SEO training for marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes.