Advanced SEO Writing Training
Once you have learned the basics of how to write SEO-friendly copy and how to line-edit for maximum SEO impact, it’s time for the fun part – advanced SEO writing.
With advanced SEO writing techniques, you can make changes that will help benefit the site as a whole, work on sections of the site, and/or rewrite specific pages.
Advanced SEO Writing Topics
The primary topics covered in our advanced SEO writing training include:
- choosing which pages to work on, for the highest SEO returns
- writing new “SEO magnet” pages that will attract qualified traffic to your site
- coming up with ideas for “content clusters” – groups of pages that can perform well for SEO individually and as a collection
- re-organizing and/or re-designing the content on your site (so that search engines can better understand it)
- adding internal links back and forth between your pages
- creating outstanding content that other quality sites will want to link to
Get Feedback On Your SEO Writing
As an add-on to our advanced SEO writing training, your marketing team members can write new content for SEO and/or line-edit existing SEO content, and we can review their work and provide feedback.
Customized Advanced SEO Writing Training For Marketing Teams
We offer customized, advanced SEO training for all types of marketing teams and marketing professionals, including:
- corporate marketing teams
- non-profit marketing teams
- higher education marketing teams (colleges and universities)
- marketing and creative agencies
- marketing specialists
For more information about our advanced SEO writing training, or to schedule a free 30-minute SEO consultation, you can click here to book a meeting time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 587-9647.
Our SEO training company is based in Denver, Colorado, and we work with marketing teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. Jennifer Croft has 14 years experience in SEO and has conducted more than 650 SEO trainings, for groups of all sizes!